Business travel accident insurance policies have traditionally provided travelers with valuable services in the areas of medical assistance and travel assistance/repatriation.
A few carriers are now including concierge services as a part of their executive assistance services.
Concierge services can be accessed worldwide by dialing a proprietary toll-free number. These services often include:
- Pre-trip assistance and destination profiles
- Epicurean needs – arrange for the delivery of specialized foods and beverages
- Event ticketing – provide assistance in securing tickets sporting, theater or concert events
- Floral services – arrange for the purchase and shipment of flowers and gift baskets
- Tee time reservations – arrangements for golf
- Hotel accommodations – offer research and recommendations on hotels worldwide and the ability to book reservations
- Meet and greet services – arrangement of pick-up at airports or other common carrier destinations by limousine personnel
- Personalized retail shopping assistance –
- Restaurant referrals and reservations
- Rental car and airline reservations
In the event your faculty or students travel overseas, these services will ensure a more enjoyable and stress-free experience. Consider a policy review to determine if your current policy includes concierge services.
Specific questions? Email Rachel Dobbs.
The information provided herein presents general information and should not be relied on as insurance advice when analyzing and resolving a specific issue. If you have specific questions regarding a particular fact situation, please consult with competent insurance brokers and/or legal counsel about the facts and laws that apply.