Statistical ReportsGleaned from the 2022 ABHE Annual Institutional Update (AIU)
These reports are based on the 2022 Annual Institutional Update (AIU) that all member institutions are required to complete, and the reports include over 155 data elements related to Enrollment, Faculty, Completion and Retention, Admissions, and Finances! Comparison group reports are available by region (US and Canada), membership type (all members and all accredited institutions) and fall headcount. Institutional leaders and researchers will find the reports especially helpful for comparative analysis, as every report includes not only the averages for the group, but also minimums, medians, maximums, and standard deviations for each data element.
- 2022 AIU Report – Canada – Due to differences in regulatory reporting requirements, Canadian gender/race/ethnicity data may not accurately reflect actual data for all institutions.
- 2022 AIU Report – United States
By Current Membership Status
By Fall Total Headcount
- 2022 AIU Report HC – Comparison Report
- 2022 AIU Report HC – Less than 75
- 2022 AIU Report HC – 75-150
- 2022 AIU Report HC – 151-300
- 2022 AIU Report HC – 301-500
- 2022 AIU Report HC – 501-1000
- 2022 AIU Report HC – Greater than 1000
- Custom Annual Institutional Update data reports may be requested by institutions
- Custom report pricing begins at $500 per report
- Custom reports require that a minimum of 10 comparison institutions be included in the analysis