Exhibit ProgramABHE Exhibit Program
2018 Exhibitors – Plan Now!
Reserve your place now for the 2018 Annual Meeting Exhibit Hall at the beautiful Rosen Plaza Hotel in Orlando! This is the time and place where we connect our leaders with all of the services and resources they need to flourish. I hope you will take full advantage of this golden opportunity to engage with approximately 450 key officers including presidents, chief academic officers, student development/spiritual life officers, financial and enrollment officers and trustees. They represent approximately 130 institutions of biblical higher education across the U.S., Canada and related territories. All four Annual Meeting refreshment breaks are held in the Exhibit Hall, bringing leaders past your booth for exposure and engagement. Reserve your preferred booth today. Contact me if I can assist with your plans. David Medders, Executive Vice President, Email David; Call David – 407.207.0808
- 8 x 10 pipe and drape booth
- One 6’ covered table and waste basket, 2 chairs and an identifying sign
- Exhibit booth registration includes Annual Meeting participation, admittance to plenary sessions and Annual Meeting workshops for two (2). This does not include pre-conference workshops.
- Plus – 2 banquet tickets and 2 connection dinner tickets (a $240 value)
- Reserve Your Booth Now for 2018!
- Exhibit Reservations for 2018 will close on January 19.
- Complete the Exhibit Booth Reservation/Payment form here
2018 Fee Schedule
- Non-Profit Organization – Single Booth: $1,350 (early bird – $1,250)
- Non-Profit Organization – Double Booth: $2,100 (early bird – $2,000)
- Commercial: Single Booth: $1,600 (early bird – $1,500)
- Commercial: Double Booth: $2,600 (early bird – $2,500)
- Amounts above include the $250 per booth non-refundable deposit
- Total booth fee amount per above must be paid in full by January 19, 2018.
Set Up/Tear Down Guidelines
- Setup will begin Wednesday, February 21st at 1:00 pm, to be completed by Wednesday evening, 9:00 pm. (1st refreshment break will be Thursday morning, 10:00, in the Exhibit Hall
- Booth tear down begins at 4:30 pm on Friday, February 23rd, following the afternoon refreshment break.
In the event of exhibit booth/table cancellation, fees paid in advance are refundable – less the $250.00 deposit per booth. No shows or early tear downs will forfeit their choice of booth options for the following year, but are welcome to exhibit.
Multiply your exposure
Questions regarding advertising, sponsorships and partnerships? Let’s explore ways to multiply your exposure and maximize your presence! Contact: David Medders, Executive Vice President Email David; Call David – 407.207.0808