2023 Exhibitors Program
Reserve your place for the 2023 Annual Meeting Exhibit Hall at the beautiful Rosen Plaza Hotel in Orlando | February 15-17! This is the time and place where we connect our leaders with all of the services and resources they need to flourish. I hope you will take full advantage of this golden opportunity to engage with approximately 500+ key officers including presidents, chief academic officers, student development/spiritual life officers, financial and enrollment officers and trustees. They represent over 130 institutions of biblical higher education across the U.S., Canada and related territories. All four Annual Meeting refreshment breaks are held in the Exhibit Hall, located adjacent to the plenary session’s ballroom. This will bring leaders past your booth for exposure and engagement. Reserve your preferred booth today. Contact me if I can assist with your exhibit plans. David Medders, Executive Vice President, Email David; Phone: 407.207.0808
- 8 x 10 pipe and drape booth
- One 6’ covered table and waste basket, 2 chairs and an identifying sign
- Each single booth reservation includes Annual Meeting participation, admittance to plenary sessions and workshops, celebration banquet and connection dinner for two (2) representatives.This does not include admittance to pre-conference workshops.
- Additional booth representatives must register as a member or non-member (as applicable).
- Early Bird Registration Deadline – November 1, 2022
- Exhibit Reservations will close on Friday, December 30, 2022.
- Full exhibit booth payment must be received by December 1, 2022.
- Complete the Exhibit Booth Reservation/Payment form here including your $250-Single Booth or $500-Double Booth non-refundable reservation fee.
2023 Fee Schedule
- Amounts below DO NOT INCLUDE the non-refundable reservation fee of $250 single ($500 double)
- Non-Profit Organization – Single Booth: $1,500 ($1,300 – Early Bird)
- Non-Profit Organization – Double Booth: $2,300 ($2,100 – Early Bird)
- Commercial: Single Booth: $1,700 ($1,500 Early Bird)
- Commercial: Double Booth: $2,500 ($2,300 Early Bird)
- Total booth fee amount per above must be paid in full by December 1, 2022
Set Up/Tear Down Guidelines
- Setup will begin Wednesday, February 15th at 1:00 pm, to be completed by Wednesday evening, 9:00 pm. (1st refreshment break will be Thursday morning, 10:00, in the Exhibit Hall
- Booth tear down begins at 4:30 pm on Friday, February 17th, following the afternoon refreshment break.
In the event of exhibit booth cancellation, fees paid in advance are refundable before December 1 – less the $250/$500 reservation fee per single/double booth. There are no refunds on exhibit booth payments after December 1. No shows or early tear downs will forfeit choice of booth options for the following year, but are welcome to exhibit.
Multiply your exposure
Questions regarding advertising, sponsorships and partnerships? Let’s explore ways to multiply your exposure and maximize your presence! Contact: David Medders, Executive Vice President Email David; Phone – 407.207.0808 | mobile – 407.456.4503