Call for Public Comments
The ABHE Commission on Accreditation is proposing changes to Conditions of Eligibility for applicant status and two accreditation standards. The Commission invites comments from member institutions, students, constituents, the accreditation community, and the general public on the following:
- Conditions of Eligibility
- Standard 1 (Mission, Goals, and Objectives)
- Standard 2 (Student Learning, Institutional Effectiveness, and Planning)
Comments will be reviewed by the Commission on Accreditation prior to consideration of changes for adoption by the ABHE Delegate Assembly on February 22, 2019.
The Commission is also seeking comments on proposed changes to the following:
- Policy and Procedures for Branch Campuses and Additional Locations
- Policy and Procedures for Monitoring Annual Report Data
- Policy on Alternative Academic Patterns
- Policy on Reinstatement
- Policy on Substantive Change
Please use the form below to submit comments. The Commission reviews all comments received during the comment period prior to the adoption of any changes. Please respond by September 10, 2018. Thank you for your feedback!