Call for Public Comments
The ABHE Commission on Accreditation (COA) is proposing changes to the following policies and glossary definitions:
- Policy and Procedures for Branch Campuses and Additional Locations
- Policy and Procedures for Institutional Accreditation
- Policy and Procedures for Reviews and Appeals
- Policy on Assignment of Primary and Secondary Readers
- Policy on Communication of Accreditation Decisions
- Policy on Confidentiality
- Policy on Independent Accreditation Status
- Policy on Public Representatives
- Policy on Substantive Change
- Policy on Use of Accreditation Consultants
- Glossary Definitions
The Commission invites comments from member institutions, students, constituents, the accreditation community, and the public. Comments will be reviewed by the Commission on Accreditation prior to consideration for approval at the February 2023 Commission meeting.
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.