Call for Public Comments
The ABHE Commission on Accreditation reviews one or more Standards for Accreditation and related policies annually. This process involves an initial call for public comment on the standards, consideration of comments received in proposing changes, a subsequent call for public comment on proposed changes, consideration of comments in revisions, and submission of proposed changes to the ABHE Delegate Assembly for discussion and vote.
The Commission on Accreditation is proposing changes to five Commission policies, and invites comments from member institutions, students, constituents, the accreditation community, and the general public on the following:
- Policy and Procedures for Branch Campuses and Additional Locations
- Policy on Composition of Evaluation Teams
- Policy on Independent Accreditation Status
- Policy on Transfer and the Award of Academic Credit
- Policy on Certificate Diploma and Two-Year Degree Programs
Please use the form below to submit comments. The Commission reviews all comments received during the comment period prior to the adoption of any changes. Please respond by May 25, 2018. Thank you for your feedback!