Marketing Minute Blog
Caylor Solutions New Caylor Solutions Website
- Leveraging Educational Videos for Higher Ed Marketingby Bart Caylor on April 12, 2021 at 12:15 pm
Giving away your academic expertise might be one of the best ways to cultivate prospective students into current, paying students. Here’s how to leverage educational videos for higher ed marketing! The post Leveraging Educational Videos for Higher Ed Marketing appeared first on Caylor Solutions.
- How to Leverage a Marketing Mascot Programby Bart Caylor on April 8, 2021 at 1:15 pm
Like all marketing, much of enrollment marketing is about setting yourself apart from the rest. What better way to do that than with a marketing mascot program? The post How to Leverage a Marketing Mascot Program appeared first on Caylor Solutions.
- 7 Higher Ed Video Marketing Strategy Ideasby Bart Caylor on April 5, 2021 at 12:15 pm
With over a year of living under the threat of COVID-19, video consumption among Gen Z prospective students has only increased. Take advantage of these higher ed video marketing strategy ideas to ride the wave of education marketing’s future! The post 7 Higher Ed Video Marketing Strategy Ideas appeared first on Caylor Solutions.
- 04/02/21 Roundup: This Week’s Best Higher Ed Marketing Contentby Bart Caylor on April 2, 2021 at 12:50 pm
We hope you have enjoyed our higher education marketing content of the week roundups every Friday. Hopefully it’s a useful one-stop-shop for you to see a glimpse of what’s been talked about here at Caylor Solutions and beyond. From the broader world wide web of information: Enrollify Expands: Launching Our (Growing) Podcast Network from Enrollify. The post 04/02/21 Roundup: This Week’s Best Higher Ed Marketing Content appeared first on Caylor Solutions.
- Creating an Adaptable Brand Promise in the Age of Social Mediaby Bart Caylor on April 1, 2021 at 1:15 pm
In the age of social media, your education brand has to shine through on different platforms, mediums, and to different audiences. In a conversation with DePauw University’s Deedie Dowdle, we get to the heart of what makes a truly adaptable brand promise. The post Creating an Adaptable Brand Promise in the Age of Social Media appeared first on Caylor Solutions.