In this twelfth volume, Biblical Higher Education Journal continues its mission to enrich and elevate the practice of biblical ministry formation and professional leadership education through informed reflection and scholarly research.
- Rob Lindemann contributes to the discussion of Christian worldview in a distinctive way by summarizing qualitative research carried out with six respected practitioners in the field.
- Dennis Fledderjohann analyzes a specific aspect of the integration of faithand learning. He reports the results of a 20-year, longitudinal study of college freshmen in six institutions concerning their attitudes about alcohol consumption.
- Kim Parcher focuses on the integration of biblical knowledge into a business program.
- Peter Amerman describes the development of a core curriculum in Bible that will develop and strengthen the faith and worldview of students so that they are prepared to share and defend their faith with others.
- Scott Shaw and Mark Carroll offer a case study of a specific pedagogical approach for influencing the missional commitment of students.
There are no reviews yet.