2019 Annual Report
Due November 15, 2019
- Institutions accredited by the Commission on Accreditation (applicant, candidate and accredited institutions)
- Programmatically accredited institutions
- Member institutions accredited by other accrediting agencies
The Annual Report consists of four sections – with relevant information to be supplied by the following departments:
- Tenets of Faith – to be downloaded (link below) signed and returned by the president to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admissions Statistics – from your admissions or enrollment management office – Submitted Online
- Enrollment, Faculty, Outcomes & Library Statistics – from your registrar’s office – Submitted Online
- Financial Statistics – from your business/finance office to be downloaded (link below) and submitted to email@example.com
- In each section, provide the name and contact information for the one person responsible for submitting the form.
- Canadian institutions should report in CDN $.
- In each form, there are a number of automatically calculated fields based on the requested data. Please do not attempt to change the formula.
- You may save your form before it is completed. The system will provide a link for accessing the form later. If you choose “Save and Resume Later,” you will be provided with a link, good for only 30 days, to access your form later. If you do not use the link provided, it will start a new blank form requiring re-entry of your data. If your link expires, you will have to enter your data from scratch on a new form.
- The final step before submission is to review your report and, if desired, print a copy for your reference. You will also receive a summary of your completed submission via email.
Thank you for carefully proofing your data. After submission, no changes can be made to your information without assistance by the ABHE staff.
If you have questions while completing your form, use the link below to submit your questions via email which will be answered by the appropriate person in a timely manner.
Annual Report Forms/Links